Subject: Re: [Leica] photo criticism...
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:27:41 -0700

I just looked af Gavrilis' prints in real life, since he is showing at the
art show in Walnut Creek today (at the corner of Main and Civic, in front of
Bay View Bank).  I have to agree with too much filter and probably enhanced
color films.  They look way to red (many are at sunrise/sunset), but then
again skies are dark blue (polarized) and clouds white.  Very high
sharpness.  Prints appear to be digital.

Tom Schofield