Subject: Re: [Leica] Film Demise
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:08:11 -0700

Wasn't that a line of Tommy Lee Jones from Men In Black, when the
replacement for the CD was displayed, "Now I'll have to buy the White Album
again."

Your list omits 78's, DAT, MD, and the new DVD audio discs and Sony SACD's!
(And that's leaving Elcasets and digital VHS out of the discussion.)

Tom S.

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Film Demise)