Subject: [Leica] Fast or low speed film with flash ?
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:39:11 -0000

Hi,

I do not often use flash but when I do, I always ask my self:
should I take a slow film (50-100) or a faster (200-400)?
The slowest for better film quality or the faster for less
flash "burning look" picture? I do not speek about fill-in here, but when
you need flash because there is not enough light.

Example: Recently I was shooting during a concert and in addition to
my noctilux and 35 lux I took a few pic with the flash and did know which
film to pick. The scene was kind of dark. I pick a color 200
because it was in between :-)

What do luggers use as film when they have to use flash?

TIA,

logan.