Subject: [Leica] Phew! I feel a LOT better now!
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:40:11 -0400

on 4/30/01 1:45 AM, Roger Beamon at roger@beamon.org wrote:

> The simple fact of the manner is that I can produce, at least, as
> many gurus of the scientific world that will offer opinions contrary
> to those who make the case for global warming.

Phew! Why were we all so worried? We must be really, really stupid! And so
must the world leaders, to sign the Tokyo Protocol! All except that Bush
fellow! He saw throught it right away! He's one smart cookie! I always said
he was!

I'm so glad I read this list! I learn so many things every day!

Roger, since you're really on top of this, could you help me out? There's
something I don't understand. It's called the Precautionary Principle. Do
you know what that is? I only ask because you don't mention it in your post!

(I guess that means it's not really important, so I feel stupid for asking!)

But maybe, if you get a chance, you could ask one of your experts (I'm so
impressed by how many you know!) what it is and if it's important!

(I'm sure it isn't!)

Thanks!

- --
John Brownlow