Subject: [Leica] Re: Phew! I feel a LOT better now!
From: leica@rakitzis.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:33:18 -0700

I'm very sorry to chip in on this subject, but I too was angered by the
political screed which I don't think can go unchallenged.

To whoever said that CO2 levels are not measurably higher, look at any of
the research, freely available on the web: atmospheric CO2 concentration
has gone from 300ppm to 380ppm in the last century.

Make your choices and live accordingly, but don't feed us your lies.

This is my last post on the subject.

Byron.