Subject: Re: [Leica] Autofocus and 21mm F4 Color-Skopar
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 09:47:08 -0700

><Snip>
>
> Sad story Mark:
>
> I am 30, I have 2 leica bodies and a few lenses...
> What will remain to buy when I will be 40 or even 50??? :-):-)
>
> logan

Time flies and since 4/11/1993 I'm running out of Leica toys to buy. I have two
bodies, six lenses from 24 to 135 and a Winder M.

So that's 9 items in 96 months. An item every 10 months.
I'd like to get a 21 Elmarit Asph possibly a Super Angulon 3.4 instead.
A Noctilux, a Collapsible Elmar like my wife has and a 12 from Cosina.
I think the 12 from Cosina is a quality lens with no other possibly close Leica
options and provides a mode of shooting the competition can't touch and that i'd
like to mess with.
By the year 2003 i'll have a compleate for me Leica system and i'll be forced to
go out and take some pictures!! That will kill me i'm sure! It might rain and my
lenscaps will get wet!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA