Subject: [Leica] Let's start a new group!
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:55:27 -0700

With the descent into a major political discussion/rant lately, maybe it's
time to branch out.
Since a good politician steals any idea that makes him/her look better,
here's what I propose:
With apologies to Kyle C. et al,
"P.L.U.G."
"Politicized Leica Users Group"
Only requirement is that you must have a viewpoint and be committed to
defending to the death said viewpoint no matter what
facts/figures/opinions/lies are thrown in your direction...

With tongue firmly in cheek, and hoping we can go back to reading the great
stories of how Leica saved your love life, rescued your dog, and turned you
into a superhero. (sigh)

Jay Burleson
"Smoke me a kipper boys, I'll be back for breakfast!"