Subject: Re: [Leica] The padre from germany is back
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 22:36:52 +0100

- --=====================_144599706==_.ALT

I am sure that it will be a welcome return both for you and the LUG. Glad
to know that you can now dust off the M6 and stop using it as a bookend.

Gerry

>Hello again!
>
>After leaving the LUG in winter 1998 for a lot of private reasons, (Much
>work at job, no time for care about my M6 and so on) I am back again on the
>digest version. Hope you are all well!
>In the next days I will read the digest-list and than I'm going to tell you
>what happend this long time missing LUG!
>
>Best wishes
>Hendrik
>The padre from Germany (back again)

- --=====================_144599706==_.ALT

the LUG. Glad to know that you can now dust off the M6 and stop using it
as a bookend.<br>
Gerry<br>
After leaving the LUG in winter 1998 for a lot of private reasons,
(Much<br>
work at job, no time for care about my M6 and so on) I am back again on
the<br>
digest version. Hope you are all well!<br>
In the next days I will read the digest-list and than I'm going to tell
you<br>
what happend this long time missing LUG!<br>
Best wishes<br>
Hendrik<br>