Subject: Re: [Leica] Metz flash model with Leica
From: John Hicks <jbh@magicnet.net>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 21:39:07 -0400

At 01:47 AM 5/7/01 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm looking for a Metz flash that can work with my M2 and M6TTL.

  I've used the little Metz 32-Z2 with an assortment of cameras for several
years; it does great with the appropriate TTL module and is satisfactory
with non-TTL auto. It tilts, swivels, and can use an assortment of power
sources.
  My do-just-about-everything working aperture for bounce flash with EI 400
film is f5.6; f8 will usually work but requires somewhat more attention to
the sufficient-exposure indicator.

John Hicks

jbh@magicnet.net