Subject: [Leica] I Love the LUG!!!!!
From: Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 19:46:04 -0400

Yes, I do!!  It's a great place with loads of interesting people....and
thank god they don't all agree on everything.  That's what makes this
cyberplace so special.  You know, nearly everyday I'm mulling over
something Leica on my mind....should I get another M6 body
(.58)...should I get the 35 or the 28 Summicron....should I concentrate
on portraits an consider the 90 APO ASPH....how can I learn to take
better pictures???  How can I assemble a personal gallery....how can I
learn to make better exposures and cleared composition?...After mulling
this stuff during the day...I can come home and log onto this group and
feel like I belong!!!  I love hearing about everyone's travels....I love
meeting luggers....met Jean Claude in Paris a month ago and we walked
and talked cameras and lenses all day.  I've owned a Leica now for over
a year and really feel like part of a fantastic community.  Thanks
guys...it's been a nice ride and I'm staying!!!!  Best wishes to all for
a great summer of excellent photography.