Subject: Re: [Leica] I Love the LUG!!!!!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 20:26:40 -0400

At 07:46 PM 5/8/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Yes, I do!!  It's a great place with loads of interesting people....and
>thank god they don't all agree on everything.  That's what makes this
>cyberplace so special.  You know, nearly everyday I'm mulling over
>something Leica on my mind....should I get another M6 body
>(.58)...should I get the 35 or the 28 Summicron....should I concentrate
>on portraits an consider the 90 APO ASPH....how can I learn to take
>better pictures???  How can I assemble a personal gallery....how can I
>learn to make better exposures and cleared composition?...After mulling
>this stuff during the day...I can come home and log onto this group and
>feel like I belong!!!  I love hearing about everyone's travels....I love
>meeting luggers....met Jean Claude in Paris a month ago and we walked
>and talked cameras and lenses all day.  I've owned a Leica now for over
>a year and really feel like part of a fantastic community.  Thanks
>guys...it's been a nice ride and I'm staying!!!!  Best wishes to all for
>a great summer of excellent photography.

Me too, Robert!   The LUG changes photography from a solitary endeavor to a
community effort.  Most professional photographers work alone even if their
specialty is people!  It's great to have a similar minded group to discuss
and cuss everything related to Leicas and a "few" off-topic topics.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com