Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Konica fiction
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:21:47 +0200

> 2) My short life taught me not to make shortcuts. When I  decided on Leica,
> I paid not only for brand name, highest production standards, better
> design... but for assurance they equipment will work flawlessly together.
> And I do not have to make any adjustment on my own.

THIS actually is not an argument. Konica RF body is, at least here, priced
almost equally to new Leica M6 TTL. I don't see a shortcuts here....

Mi'y'a thinks it is just a matter of personal preference. I like a full-
mechanical operation, someone chooses a motor- OK, tis his way.
Except, of course, this tolerance problem....
- -----
                                St.