Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] spaming.......???
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:25:45 -0700

Sooner or later, any simple program gets fooled.  I set up a group of
filters to throw spam into a specific mailbox, and a couple of the
filters looked for things in the subject line or text like "$$$$$" or
"!!!!!".  Well, in time, it happened.  A correspondent, exasperated
by a problem or situation, followed an exclamatory statement by ten
consecutive exclamation points.

Herb