Subject: RE: [Leica] Formats...was 6x9/6x7/6x4.5...
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:19:41 -0500

Lea,

Life was simple for a time when I only had a 35mm scanner. That pretty much
determined which format to use. Now I have more options. I can scan 8x10 neg
at 3200 dpi if I want to. Don't have 2.7 GB of RAM, though.

I'll admit, I'm just second guessing. Same thing happened years ago when I
bought a 4x5 enlarger. Prior to that I only had a Valloy. Leica M is still
my camera of choice a majority of the time.

Dave

>>I shoot several formats including 35mm, 645, 6x7 and digital.

Often the hardest thing about a shoot is figuring what format to shoot it
in. I
carry my M6 with me everywhere I go so I can shoot on the fly. All my other
stuff pretty much stays home unless I have a very specific shot in mind that
calls for a different format.....

Lea<<