Subject: RE: [Leica] LS-4000
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:02:04 -0700

Father C,
Sounds like the computer still believes that Netscape is the default
browsers.
Simple enough to fix!
Open Internet Explorer.
Click on "Tools" along the very top, then choose "Internet Options".
Click on the programs tab, and at the bottom of that window, make sure there
is a check in the little box that says "Internet Explorer should check to
see whether it is the default browser."
Click "OK".
Close Internet Explorer, then re-open it. You SHOULD get a screen that says
something like "Internet Explorer is not your default browser. Would you
like to make it your default browser?"
Click YES.
That should do it.
Just remember, if you ever open up Netscape, it will try and become the
default browser again. Just say NO!

Jay Burleson
"Smoke me a kipper boys, I'll be back for breakfast!"
http://www.jayburleson.com/