Subject: RE: [Leica] couple of quickies
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:52:38 -0700

Lea asked:
.So I'm trying to find a step down ring that would allow me to purchase my
filters in the 90mm size
(46) and use them on the 50mm which is 39.

Hello Lea,
http://www.tiffen.com/customer_support.htm
I couldn't find the listing of step-down rings on their site, but go to that
link and contact Tiffen directly.
When I worked in a pro store, they offered rings in every size imaginable.
I believe they can sell directly, or at least put you in touch with a dealer
that would special order it for you.
I recall they weren't that expensive, certainly cheaper than buying and
carrying a whole 'nother set of filters.

Jay Burleson
"Smoke me a kipper boys, I'll be back for breakfast!"
http://www.jayburleson.com/