Subject: Re: [Leica] Which One: 90 mm f/2 Summicron or 90 mm f/2.8 Elmarit?
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 05:45:12 -0700

Mark Rabiner wrote:
>>> << It's a well know fact you get better babes with a Summicron-M APO
ASPH!
leaner,  meaner, blonder and taller and richer.>>>

Seth Rosner responded:
>> only in Portland, Oregon, and only when it's raining. <<<<<

Well I gotta tell you lads, there's nothing like a Noctilust to get the
babes attention! ;-)
Rain or shine it's babes, "oooohhhh is that real? Like you know what I mean,
;-) ;-) nudge nudge!  Is it that big?"" ;-) ;-)

Then one smiles and leaves them guessing! ;-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant