Subject: [Leica] Black tape flavours?
From: Mark Langer <mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 9:22:06 EDT

The only times that anyone has noticed that I am using a Leica, the
inquirer turns out to be another Leica owner.  Otherwise, people just seem
to assume that I'm shooting with some old 70s rangefinder.  On the other hand,
whenever I'm out shooting with a vintage Contax IIa, inevitably someone will
approach me with the question "Is that a Leica?"

My conclusion is that you should blacktape your Contax and not worry about
your Leica.

Mark

Mark Langer

Email address: mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca