Subject: Re: [Leica] Campagnolo vs. Hexar
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 11:33:45 -0500

Douglas wrote:

>Okay, this takes me back to my teenage years, when every little piece of
>cash I had ever made was tied up in a Cinelli (B, couldn't afford the best),
>with Campagnolo gear (Record, couldn't afford Nuovo Record).  I haven't even
>*thought* about high-end racing bikes since.  Is Campagnolo still a notch
>better than the Japanese stuff?

In some minds, yes. But in reality, no.
I am completely happy with Shimano DuraAce, it is excellent!

I have an American frame made from Italian tubing, Dutch tires on French
rims with Swiss spokes, Japanese drivetrain, Italian stem, bars and
saddle. Seat post made in Florida (I think), chainlube is English.

American, German, Swedish, Japanese cameras.

All this stuff works great.
Its a big wonderful world!

and just back from a ride,
Henry