Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: re-Black tape flavors
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 11:38:08 -0500

>Oh well... my memory of the actual hardware is w/o tape. But that does not
>change the facts of what I said. I guess I should have picked a different
>"professional."
>
>Harrison, Sal, Henning, do you guys use black tape?
>
>I personally do not know anyone who tapes-up their camera (save Tom if it
>is true.) And I know a L-O-T of photo folks and a L-O-T of specifically
>Leica photo folks.

Hey Jim !!!!!
Over here!

I got tape on my cameras.
Not all of them, just the hard use ones.
If Leica made a rubber armored M6 I'd have one of those!

Henry
; >)

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: need more tape)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: re-Black tape flavors)