Subject: Re: [Leica] Help - fibrebase w/ selenium.
From: "Kevin M. Bell" <newsgroups@camera-collectors.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 15:59:56 -0600

- --=====================_48990955==_.ALT

At 05:10 PM 5/17/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Tomorrow I
>want to tone them in selenium. Any suggestions what the processing steps
>should be. I'm thinking a quick pre-soak, followed by selenium bath, and
>then a final wash.

I use fix for the pre-soak, about 2 minutes, then Kodak Selenium, then wash
aid, then the final wash.  I have very consistent results using this procedure.

Kevin M. Bell
www.Camera-Collectors.Com

- --=====================_48990955==_.ALT

At 05:10 PM 5/17/2001 -0400, you wrote:<br>
want to tone them in selenium. Any suggestions what the processing
steps<br>
should be. I'm thinking a quick pre-soak, followed by selenium bath,
and<br>
then a final wash. </blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
I use fix for the pre-soak, about 2 minutes, then Kodak Selenium, then
wash aid, then the final wash.&nbsp; I have very consistent results using
this procedure.<br><br>
Kevin M. Bell<br>