Subject: [Leica] Help - fibrebase w/ selenium.
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 17:10:16 -0400

Hello good & wise LUGgers,

might someone be so kind as to help me? Today I printed a pile of fibrebase
prints (develop > stop > fix > wash > wash aid > final wash). Tomorrow I
want to tone them in selenium. Any suggestions what the processing steps
should be. I'm thinking a quick pre-soak, followed by selenium bath, and
then a final wash. Should I make another bath of wash aid somewhere in there
as well??? Someone once suggested I cut selenium with wash aid... a good or
bad idea...??? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Email me
directly: tekapo@golden.net

Thanks, Dave