Subject: RE: [Leica] was Here's my portfolio... now fun photo stories
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 20:15:00 -0700

Yeah, I had experiences like that at Yellowstone. Set up with the 4x5 10
feet off the road, looking deep into a grove of aspen in the sunset. Cars
would stop, and when they found out that there wasn't an animal of any sort
within 5 miles, they would jump back into their cars and race on to the next
wildlife traffic jam.
Kinda makes me glad, tho...
If everyone had the patience to find the great images, this wouldn't be
anywhere near as fun.
I love going place with friends etc., taking an image in a similar place and
time, and blowing their socks off with a better composition, light, and of
course, the superior Leica lens quality! Of course, sometimes it backfires,
and you have to beg the guy with the $45.00 p&s for his negs...

Jay Burleson
"Smoke me a kipper boys, I'll be back for breakfast!"
http://www.jayburleson.com/