Subject: [Leica] Web site update
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 16:52:48 -0700

Just a quick note on a quiet Leica Saturday.
I have updated my web page today - www.jayburleson.com
Thanks to all on the list who gave me feedback.
I should have some images up (in the currently empty New Images section)
from the Seattle/Jeff S. LUG meet of 5-13 by this Wednesday.
Plus I'm working on a companion site for my nude work - should be on-line in
a week or so.
Now I'm off to clean the sand off my Leicas from yesterday's shoot in
Eastern Washington!

Jay Burleson
"Smoke me a kipper boys, I'll be back for breakfast!"
UPDATED 5-19-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/