Subject: [Leica] Focotar Enlarging lenses
From: "Mose, J P" <j.p.mose@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:15:57 -0500

Greetings:

Last month a couple LUG members responded to my question on the best
enlarging lens to match Leica quality.  Some of the feedback referenced
Leica lenses: Focotar and Focotar-2.  I have looked through old catalogs and
data without much reference to either.  Could someone tell me when they were
manufactured?  DIfferences between the Focotar and Focotar-2?  What focal
lengths were available?  For color, would I be better off with an APO if my
enlargements typically don't exceed 10X?
Thanks for your help.

J. P. Mose

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Focotar Enlarging lenses)