Subject: [Leica] Re: Applied Science Fiction & black tape
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:56:35 -0400

Luggers,
    At the last Photokina, I spend a lot of time talking with the Applied
Science Fiction people.
    They have an interesting concept and partially developed product.
    However, in my opinion the biggest failing of this dry process, is there
is no, repeat NO negative. The film is consumed in the process. Everything
is digital.
    As regards to my using black tape..... Well, I do use it.....only to
tape down the auxiliary finders on my cameras.
Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA