Subject: [Leica] Victor photos
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 21:45:53

I just put few photos on a web site tied to my hotmail account, and MS
squeezes my .jpeg file more then 10x.
All photos are in color, I did not scan my few B/W yet. Since I started use
Leica, each photo looks unique to me, but I tried and sorted out good?! or
memorable one.

Not long time ago on LUG was Summicron 35 ASPH flare discussion.
Here I have four photos:
<http://content.communities.msn.ca/isapi/fetch.dll?action=get_album&ID_Community=VictorPhoto&ID_Topic=7

The lens has two types of flare, one is in a form of stripes, tiny red –
pink spots, and another flare is caused by reflection from diaphragm blades
bouncing back and forth. I got the flare last year, just after I purchased
the lens, it must be Murphy law or I am lucky?! Other then that the lens is
stunning.

My photo site is:
http://communities.msn.ca/VictorPhoto
any comments will be appreiciated.