Subject: Re: [Leica] Victor photos
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 14:50:02

I use standard rectangle hood which comes with 35/2 ASPH and I do not use
any filter. To produce flare sun must come close to one of the rectangle
corners, and the flare happened high, in the mountains, so far. In the first
two examples sun light was on lens front element, in other two examples I do
not remember.  I do not have flare problem with my 24/2.8 ASPH, and sun can
be on front element on that lens.
I wonder, if the old type of hood can be better, for 35/2?
Thanks,
Victor