Subject: [Leica] Recommended books for Macro photography
From: "Tony Salce" <NadinaTony@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 16:42:24 +1000

This is not strictly a leica question however I will ask it anyway. I have a
Leicaflex SL and a 50 mm Summicron. I wish to do macro photography. I
understand that I would have to purchase the 60mm Macro Elmarit in order to
do Macro work. Are there any accesories one could use with the Summicron to
do some close up work without purchasing the Macro Elmarit ? Are there any
books you recommend to get some insight into macro photography ?

Kind Regards,

Tony Salce

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] Recommended books for Macro photography)