Subject: Re: [Leica] Ambivalance
From: Rob Millard <rmillard@erbtest.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:06:01 -0400

Poor Mark,

Whence all the anger.  Too much arrogance and too little understanding.  And to be so
intelligent as to understand everyone's motives.  Your attitudes at least make you easy
to ignore.

Rob

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Ambivalance)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Ambivalance)