Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 .85 "Classic," *not* TTL
From: Rob Schneider/Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:49:53 -0400

Sorry this isn't a Friday post, but I figured better at the tail end
of the weekend than not at all.

FS: Leica M6 .85 "Classic", #2424148, mint- condition, complete with
strap, box, plastic presentation box and manuals (no warranty card).
The camera is immaculate, no dings, no dents and only a few surface
rub marks --  *not scratches* -- on the back of the top plate (to the
right of the viewfinder eyepiece and to the right of the flash sync
socket) one similar rub on the top plate in front of the hotshoe and
one similar mark on the inner portion of the film speed setting wheel
on the back.  None of these marks are glaringly apparent, but in the
right light they are visible.  There are also the usual crescent moons

on the plastic inserts over the strap lugs.  The baseplate is pristine

and still wears the protective plastic strip.

$1850, plus $15 shipping and insurance (U.S.)

OR MAKE ME AN OFFER

I accept PayPal, USPS money orders or bank cashier's checks.

Please respond off list.

Rob Schneider