Subject: RE: Re; [Leica] First Orthodox Wedding
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:10:50 -0400

> Thanks to evereyone for all the nice comments. I'm still puzzled,
> though, why Dan can't access the site with IE5? It's in very simple html
> created in Composer just like I did all the others. I don't actually
> know how to code anything complicated so I have no idea why IE5 didn't
> like this one all of a sudden.

Simon,

I am able to access it now; the site much have just been inaccessible that
morning for some reason.  Great photos!  I attended a wedding ceremony at
that same church (St. Nick's) a few years ago, and you captured much of what
I remember: the incredible ritual and all those colors.  It's a very
intimate setting, and you managed to portray that in your images.  Makes me
want to crash some ceremonies there just to shoot!

Dan