Subject: [Leica] Re: Re; First Orthodox Wedding
From: brougham3@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:20:34 -0500

Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com> wrote:

>Thanks to evereyone for all the nice comments. I'm still puzzled,
>though, why Dan can't access the site with IE5? It's in very simple html
>created in Composer just like I did all the others. I don't actually
>know how to code anything complicated so I have no idea why IE5 didn't
>like this one all of a sudden.

My guess is that his problems were network related.  I saw your site before
his post just fine using IE5.5 myself.  I saw your site after you posted an
update--after his post--just fine, too.  Since he can now see it, I'd write
it off as one of those annoying glitches that happens with distributed
computing.  :)