Subject: Re: [Leica] Beat the Fungus
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:15:36 -0700

This is Portland Oregon. Its like one big salamander ranch.

After this weekends experience I can recommend power washing and the use of deck
cleaner which is mainly bleach; sodium hypochlorite.
The combination of these two things will clean anything. Plus do in your lower
back. My wife and I are both in a sling. But that's ok! My cedar back deck which
i built myself has gone from zone V to zone VII!
And I'm walking around back there barefoot now!
Gets the sludge out out out! Mildew and fungus, tree sap, grease and bird
droppings all history!

My 99 pound German Shepard 6 year old dog Elmo loves it too! His dog toys bounce better!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/