Subject: Re: [Leica] intentionally off topic
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 23:54:55 -0700 (PDT)

Brian Reid wrote:

Sometimes I stay up late trying to figure out how to keep you guys from
being so rude to one another.  Sometimes I don't, of course. Sleep is
good.

My opinion is that it's OK to discuss photography with any rangefinder
cameras on the Leica list. A good rangefinder camera that is not a
Leica can serve only to challenge Leica Camera to make better products,
and a bad rangefinder camera that is not a Leica can serve to remind us
of what we like about doing photography with Leicas.

But I promised you something off topic.

I participate at the edge of the community of intellectual property
law. Today I got word of a trademark dispute between "whizzinator.com"
and "the genuine Whizzinator".

If I were these people I'd want to stay far away from lawyers. You can
see the product of the holder of the "Whizzinator" trademark at

http://thewhizzinator.com/
(Undetectable! Foolproof! Re-usable!)

Prepare to be amazed.
Brian,

I was looking through my email with an attractive female colleague when
I saw your post. She urged me to follow the link, which I did (not
knowing what to expect) and she was quite surprised with the result.
How embarrassing! And she now wants to know what flavours it comes in?

Regards,

Ray Moth

P.S. In Muslim countries with strict laws, a woman is likely to get
stoned if she commits adultery. In Indonesia it's the other way around!

=====
Ray