Subject: Re: [Leica] Ambivalance
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 13:43:24 +0200

Dave,

Please speak for yourself only. I don't feel offended when somebody asks "I
feel a little bit uncomfortable with my Leica. I ask your advice about
keeping it or not".

Some guys here act as if they were cardinals during the Great Inquisition.
That does not reflect my opinion and does not seem consistent with the
position of the fellow Luggers I met. Saying to somebody "You're a moron
because you don't see Leicas as the Alpha and Omega" won't help him and does
not bring substance to the discussion. Photographers using Leicas are not a
sect nor they are in a camp of any kind. At the opposite, most of them take
advantage of photography to meet other people. Why not other photographers?

All the best,

- ---
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)