Subject: RE: [Leica] Ambivalance
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 17:55:04 -0500

Arthur

>>Jeepers! The mild-mannered Mark? I would give the guy a break. Let's face
it:
Leicas aren't for everyone.<<

I don't want to speak for Mark here, but he does have a point. Making an
ambivalent comment about Leica on this list is like going into a nudist camp
and saying, "You people are naked."

If this list were called "Camera Users Group" people might think
differently. But that's not the case. We don't need Nikon or Canon touting
on the list. Every Leica user has passed through other camps at one time or
the other and seen promises fall short.

Leica is THE nudist camp. Those others are just bikini and speedo camps;
expect for the Konica and Cosina camps where they wear fig leaves.

Dave

Replies: Reply from "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com> (Re: [Leica] Ambivalance)