Subject: Re: [Leica] New/Old photos
From: lea <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:56:24 -0500

Tina,

As usual, beautiful work. Kurds is my favorite...I love the expression of the
man in white...kinda of a 'hey what's that/what do you think you're doing sort
of a look' all the while being pleased to be the subject!

Mosque is my second favorite...the tones and the textures are gorgeous! I'd
love to see it as a print...I'll bet it's unreal.

Thanks for sharing...
Lea

Tina Manley wrote:

> LUGnuts -
>
> I have some old photos from Iran, newly scanned with my LS-4000 featured on
> an e-zine devoted to Iran:  http://www.iranian.com/today.html
>
> Look at the cover story.
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley, ASMP