Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New/Old photos
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:34:05 -0400

At 08:50 AM 5/22/01 -0700, you wrote:

>There you are Tina, reflected in the window of "GOLD". And do I see you
>wearing a shalwar kameez and using a Minolta SRT-101.
>
>:)
>
>Great photographs Tina.
>
>Jim

Thanks, Jim.  I'm there!   You're right about the veil but we called them
chadors in Iran.  They were hot and occupied at least one hand holding them
closed unless you learned to hold them in your teeth.  It's a good thing I
didn't have Leicas then.  I wouldn't have been able to use two hands to
change the film and my teeth to hold the base plate!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com