Subject: RE: [Leica] Beat the Fungus
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:10:42 -0500

Joe

Speaking of hot and wet. One of the most interesting things about living in
Denver -- which I did for a few years a few years back -- is that I could
leave a box of saltines open for a month, and they'd still be fresh. It's
cold there. But it's a dry cold.

Now in Portland, an opened bag of saltines goes stale in a matter of hours.
I can only imagine how my Leica lenses must taste.

Dave

>>Simply give some air to your stuff , and , at the end of the day ,
let the body with the lenses removed and no caps on anything .
If you have air conditionned , leaving the stuff to an air conditionned
room where the air is dehydrated helps .
I've spent years in Djibouti , one of the most humid/hot places in
the world , with no problem at all.<<