Subject: Re: [Leica] A quick question for any of us in France
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 13:53:03 EDT

Dans un courrier dat=E9 du 23/05/01 19:47:57 Paris, Madrid (heure d'=E9t=E9)=
,=20
danlb@mindspring.com a =E9crit :

> Can any of our French friends suggest a source there where I might be
>  able to purchase a fairly recent back-issue of "Photo" magazine? I'm
>  looking for #368, April 2000. It apparently contains a lengthy interview
>  with Sebastiao Salgado that sounds as if it would be interesting. I'm
>  afraid that thus far inquiries with US sources have met with blank
>  stares. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.=20
> =20
>  Thanks
> =20
>  Daniel Bowdoin

I can charge myself with that task  . I'll ask my local mags seller .
If I can get it , I'll need your adress .
Chears

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...