Subject: Re: [Leica] New group member
From: Edward mortimer <muttleykid@orange.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 18:19:43 GMT

I have already replied to this message but nothing appeared so here it
is again anyway.

Thanks for the warm welcome... Well what a small world, I might have
sold you that used OM2n. I just happen to work at a Wolverhampton
branch (we have three) on Queens st. OM2-excelent choice, I own an OM1
+ OM2, great little cameras.
I was going to go for a M6, It would suit my style of photography,
trying not to be too intrusive/noisy, etc. Just had one on loan (yes
they trusted me bringing it back) to check it out, it looks great. Well
if I had any doubts about buying one there all gone now...far far
away...hehe...I have to take it back tomorrow though...but it will be
mine...oh yes she will be mine...

Maybe see you at work?
Regards Edd