Subject: Re: [Leica] 19 R vs. 21 M (WAS: To go 21 or 24mm -advice/opinions please...)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:08:39 -0700

Dan Honemann wrote:

> > Okay, Ted, next contest: 21 elmarit-M asph, or 19 elmarit-R?<<<<

Pascal responded:
> The latter, because of the precision that only an SLR viewfinder can
offer.
> And because of the 2 mm extra wide-angle.  Qualitywise they are both
top.<<<

Hi Dan,

I agree with Pascal, wider is better at anytime, certainly if  you own an R
camera. And if I were asked to make a choice between 15 and 19?  I'd opt for
the 15mm simply because it's wider and a very fine lens.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant