Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Fotographie in Canada
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 11:00:34 -0600

I am still getting the remainder of my subscription from Kindermann. Have
you checked with them personally? As an aside it has improved inordinately
since its unofficial ties to Leica were broken; though I am not sure that I
will be renewing. Another magazine to consider is Leica World. It has
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING DESIGN!! Stunning layouts and right now they are having a
series on great designers and magazines of the world (The Spanish magazine
Matador is featured in the current issue). Leica World is simply one of the
best photo/photodesign magazines out there.

John Collier