Subject: Re: [Leica] Speaking of magazines........Brian's Book
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 12:01:07 -0600

Ted's behaviour and criticism is fine. It was a fund raising idea to take
advantage of Brian's fame. As Ted pointed out, Brian used a great number of
cameras that were just handed to him and he was told which button to push
(he said this in an interview!). Art directors and designers set up the
photographs, stylists did up the people and technicians did the film
processing and printing. In a weird sort of way the ultimate derivation of
"You push the button. We do the rest." A good fundraising idea but not much
else...

John Collier

He is an amateur with a M6 just as you and I are... I cannot sing, can you?
Well I can but not that anyone would pay me except perhaps to stop :-)