Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm collapsible Elmar with INSIDE scratches?
From: Phil Stiles <stiles@s-way.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 17:17:50 -0400

The fungus I've seen looks white with front lighting, and dark when
silhouetted by light from the rear, much like cobwebs, which how some of
it appears.  I've seen it in cameras as new as Fuji 645 rangefinders,
which had been used in the tropics.
	Phil

Message from Phil Stiles <stiles@s-way.com> (Re: [Leica] 90mm collapsible Elmar with INSIDE scratches?)
Message from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] 90mm collapsible Elmar with INSIDE scratches?)