Subject: [Leica] More Italy pictures
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 18:52:04 -0700

Folks:  You can find more pictures from my recent trip to Italy at:

	http://www.2alpha.net/~pklein/italy/index.htm

Note that the link has changed.  I've simplified things a bit, so I should
be able to get things up with more ease now.  More to come!  The site is
for family and friends as well as for my cyber-photo friends, so please
forgive some shots that may be of more interest to them than to you.

Eventually I'll take down all but the best ones, as I have limited space on
my site.  Comments are welcome, bearing in mind that I used a crappy old
scanner my boss rescued from his garage (EasyPhoto ImageWave).  I'm using
Irfanview to crop and occasionally adjust picture parameters--I decided to
wait on learning Photoshop LE or I'd never get this stuff posted.

One of the (I think) better pictures is near the end of the list, in the
"Florence" section, called "Old Beggar, Ponte Vecchio."  I've posted both a
color and a black and white version there (long download, about 200K
total). Which do you prefer, and why?

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA

Replies: Reply from "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se> ([Leica] More Italy pictures)