Subject: Re: [Leica] Heavy Duty Travel Case Recommendations Needed
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 06:04:48 -0700

Gabe wrote:
>>.  I'm going to be doing some heavy
> travelling and need either a Pelican or Halliburton case to travel
> my equipment.  <<<<<
Hi Gabe,
I've used both and prefer the Pelican cases, they seem to handle the
pounding of airlines much better. In the early days Haliburton was the only
way to go. But when Pelican became a supplier we switched to Pelican.

And if you consider at times the checked airline baggage was 4 or 5 photo
equipment cases before the personal bags, we had lots of opportunity to
evaluate how the gear and cases survived trips.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant