Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 21mm Elmarit ASPH vs. non-ASPH
From: "Carleton, Sam" <Sam.Carleton@FMR.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:40:15 -0400

- -:> Generally, I would say it is six of one and half
- -:> a dozen of the other ---but as you are a Tech
- -:> Pan man, look out for special offers on a new
- -:> ASPH rather than getting a used earlier
- -:> version.

What about the bokeh?  I found this site
(home.wxs.nl/~sanderva/SummiTest.htm
<http://home.wxs.nl/~sanderva/SummiTest.htm> ) interesting about the 35
comparing the ASPH to the non-ASPH.  Does the same thing hold true for any
of the other lens where there is both a ASPH and non-ASPH?

Sam