Subject: [Leica] High Altitude Photography
From: Dave Mason <dmason@dmason.net>
Date: 29 May 2001 10:57:30 -0400

Can anyone with experience offer some advice on high altitude mountain
photography? I have an R3 with a 35mm, 50mm ,and 90mm - I should
experience a great deal of light if the weather is good as there are
large glaciers.

Should I stick with a 100 ISO? Should I work mostly with the 35mm? Any
tips on composition?

Are there any risks to my camera at altitude (besides dropping it off
the side)?

Sorry, somewhat generic but I want to get the most out of this trip.

Cheers,

Dave

Replies: Reply from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] OT: Black & White Photography Magazine)
Reply from "Jacques Bilinski" <jbilin@axionet.com> (Re: [Leica] High Altitude Photography)